Thursday, October 1, 2015

October is the Scariest Month of the Year!

Hello everyone and welco. me to the badass month of October.

This usually means that people tend to go out of their way to either scare others or even themselves by either committing pranks on one another or watching horror movie marathons. Or whatever the case may be this blog will feature more and more videos and or articles or anything I deem fit to be scary or unordinary.

Also, I will be giving this blog a complete makeover in the weeks, maybe even months to come. Patience please as I have many other things in my personal life to attend to first. But I would like to bring this blog to what I know that it can be. A totally awesome fucking place to watch and learn crazy things that go bump in the night.

Thank you for those who have checked out this blog and please contimue to support us here in this very Extreme World.

Countdown to Halloween is on!!!

- Nicke Z

No comments:

Post a Comment